Mental Health Nurse - South Shields | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mental Health Nurse
South Shields, South Tyneside, England
£15.66 - £25.06/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Role: Registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 5)
Salary: £ - £ per hour
Location: South Tyneside
Pin Point Health and Social Care are currently seeking experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses.
As a Registered Nurse at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties would include:
* Leading the team during each shift by coordinating, delegating, and supervising care provided, ensuring risk is effectively managed and that you remain accountable for the care given.
* Ensure that residents medical, physical, and emotional requirements are always met.
* Build and maintain partnerships and therapeutic relationships through safe, effective, and non-discriminatory communication methods.
* Using up-to-date knowledge and evidence to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care.
* Ensuring you effectively communicate findings, influence change, and promote health and best practice.
* Evaluating care needs to improve clinical decision-making and ensuring quality outcomes using a range of methods, amending the care plan where necessary and communicating changes to others.
* Maintain accurate, clear, and complete records both written and electronically.
* Be fully aware of current legislation and practice in line with NMC code and guidelines.
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
* Registered Nurse Qualified RMN with an Active NMC Pin
* Excellent clinical skills
* Leadership skills
* Easily adaptable to new environments
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Eligible to work in the UK
What We Can Offer
As a Registered Nurse with Pin Point Health and Social Care you will have access to the following:
* Full time and Part time work dependant on your circumstances
* Holiday allowance accrued as you work.
* Mandatory training annually
* Revalidation support from our clinical team and your local branch manager
* Annual clinical training specific to the role
* "Refer a friend" scheme*
* Access to our online staff portal to manage your availability and work assignments.
Please apply with your CV via the apply button or contact Marc at our Gateshead office