Brand and Events Specialist
Our client is a UMA based in Johannesburg. They are a young, vibrant and innovative company.
To create brand awareness and to manage the general office requirements which includes planning and executing all external events, internal projects and creating “the-best-company-to-work-for” environment for staff.
- Event Management includes but not limited to:
- Arrange external & internal events from planning to execution
- Industry Events: book colleagues onto various industry conferences.
- Assist with branding requirements.
- Manage and coordinate the company’s PR, marketing strategy and brand positioning
- Corporate Identity and branding
- Manage general office requirements
- Marketing/PR degree/ diploma
- Solid computer skills i.e Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Some experience with Vector-based software would be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience doing events and corporate identity.
- Must be detail-orientated, delivering projects & events of a high standard.
- Proven track record for meeting timelines and expectations.
- Energetic performer with an upbeat, positive attitude.
- Must be creative, organised & innovative.
- Ability to communicate with other people at all levels within and outside of the organisation, and from diverse backgrounds. Service-orientated attitude and great customer-facing skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and work independently without being managed.
Posted 6 days ago