Electrical Shift Engineer
£38,952 - 41,113 per year
Permanent (Full time)
Due to business expansion and consumer's demand Techsearch , a division of Staffline , are currently recruiting an experienced Electrical Shift Engineer to join a well-established FMCG manufacturing business.
Our client is the worlds largest independent bottler for retailers and A-Brands in Europe & North America. They are globally known and currently have 59 manufacturing sites in the Europe, United States, Canada and Mexico! Their product range includes a wide variety of fruit juices, carbonated soft drinks, iced teas, still drinks, energy/sports drinks, water and beer.
LOCATION - Featherstone Area
SHIFT PATTERN - 3 ON 3 OFF (rotating days/nights) 7-7
SALARY - Single skill - £38,952
- Multi skill - £41,113
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Diagnosis, resolution and elimination of root causes of engineering faults
- Design, trial and implementation of minor equipment modifications in support of increased performance
- Completion of all scheduled, planned corrective, reactive and improvement maintenance as allocated
- Support to the implementation of permit to work system for control of contractor / internal activities within defined work area
- Ensure completion of equipment diaries, handover records, incident reports. Completion of notifications & Work orders within SAP PM for all work allocated to team. Raise purchase orders where required
- Attendance and input to all relevant operational, engineering and CI meetings.
- Meet with engineering shift supervisor at start and end of shift to agree operational and engineering priorities.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of allocated annual equipment overhauls.
- Either qualified with NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds Level 3 or BTEC Level 3 in Engineering (Electrical)
- Contributory pension plan
- Staff shop vouchers
- Free parking
- 25 days holidays + statutory holidays
Posted 52 days ago