Field Service Engineer (ElectroMechanical)
£24000 - £26000 per annum + OTE 36k + OEM Training + Progression
An excellent role on offer for someone that is looking for the opportunity to work for a market leading, rapidly expanding company offering unrivalled training and career progression.
Do you have an electrical qualification? Do you want to work for a company offering OEM training?
For over 100 years this company has specialised in the manufacture and service of bespoke equipment for the food and beverage industry across Europe. Due to the continued success of their excellent service they are looking for additional Field Service Engineers to join their team.
In this role you cover a local patch where you will carry out the service, maintenance and install of this companies bespoke yet desirable products. In this role you will receive manufacturer training courses for you to become a fully qualified engineer and progression in line with developing your career.
Therefore, this role would suit someone with Field Service experience and proven ElectroMechanical skills, with any form of Electrical qualification. It will best suit the engineer that is looking for training, overtime and progression within a company that is known to be a great place to build a career.
- Service, Maintenance (PPM) & Breakdown of food and beverage equipment
- Manufacturer training for you to become a task expert
- Overtime to maximise your earnings
- Patch covering Bromley, Essex and sometimes into London
- ElectroMechanical hands on skills (fault finding, wiring, testing etc.)
- Any electrical qualification
- Full UK driving Licence (3 points or less)
- Looking for training and progression in a wellestablished company
Posted 5 days ago