Pay & Reward Specialist (FTA) - Culham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pay & Reward Specialist (FTA)
Culham, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is adaptable, an efficient organiser and a team player. You will possess the determination to work at pace whilst managing multiple projects. If this is you, please do read on.
What will you be responsible for?
This is a 12-month Fixed-term appointment (FTA) and as a Pay and Reward Specialist you will:
- provide pay, benefits and recognition advice, guidance and decisions on complex pay cases and reward issues. Balancing issues of internal fairness, equal pay, the need to recruit and retain and maintaining integrity with regards to public sector rules and ethics.
- support the preparation of pay cases being presented to UKAEA's sponsoring department, you will gain exposure to the most senior members of the organisation and will be trusted to put together cases that are backed up by effective pay/ cost modelling.
- Obtain and analyse a wide range of management information on recruitment and retention difficulties, turnover, exit interviews etc from the HRIS and recruitment systems and from recruiting managers and HR Business Partners.
- Identify and develop/implement improvements to UKAEA's pay and reward processes
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders and build effective relationships with relevant counterparts in central government