Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£20000 - £30000 per annum
We are currently seeking social workers for several posts in the Sunderland area.
Salary £29,055 £38,052 per annum (Depending on experience and progression rules apply), plus an essential car user allowance of £1,239 per annum, Relocation package and £1,000 golden hello are available
- Work in small teams made up of a Team Manager, an Assistant Team Manager and no more than seven social workers
- Have a commitment to maintain workloads at 20 children per worker
- Are provide laptops and mobile phones to make flexible, smart working easier
- Are offer essential car user allowance
- All have their own desk and storage space (we dont hot desk)
- Have introduced a career progression scheme which is underpinned by a professional learning and development plan
- Are in the process of planning a Professional Leadership Programme for new managers and advanced practitioners
- Make sure that all social workers and managers receive regular, high quality supervision
- Offer all staff a comprehensive induction scheme
Our Social Work salary are one of the most competitive in the region (with progression to £38,052 pa).
Pension We provide Local Government Pension Scheme whereby the Company pays towards a pension payable on retirement;
Sick pay Should you become ill, and with proper documentation, we will pay up to six months sick pay on full salary;
Relocation expenses In some cases we may offer relocation assistance of up to £3000 for those moving to Sunderland to work with us;
Annual leave Together for Children offers 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays. This increases to 30 days after 5 years service. The Company recognises that employees may wish to take more than their contractual entitlement of annual leave. The Company therefore offers employees the opportunity to request to purchase additional annual leave via a salary sacrifice scheme.
Flexi Scheme: We are a very flexible employer offering employees the opportunity to strike the right balance between home and the workplace. Where business needs dictate a flexi time policy is in operation which means that employees can bank time accrued during business hours. Employees can take up to 2 days flexible leave per accounting period (pro rata for part time employees).
Salary sacrifice schemes
Cycle to Work Scheme
Childcare Vouchers Scheme
My Club Nissan Scheme, 20% off a brand new Nissan, and up to 30% off the Infiniti range.
Annual Employee recognition awards
Maternity/adoption leave you will be entitled to up to 52 weeks leave of absence, with pay for a specified period dependent upon length of service and personal choice
Maternity support/adoption leave you may take up to 5 days paid leave as a partner/carer at the time of the birth or adoption.
Paternity leave up to two consecutive weeks leave after the birth of the child
- HCPC registered
- Social Work Degree/Diploma
- Looking for 2 3 + years experience within Locality or Assessment Teams
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 20 days ago