Location: Head Office, Cleckheaton, Bradford, West Yorkshire. Hours: 9am 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week) Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Private Medical Scheme, 25 days holiday Website: www.keyedin.com
About Us KeyedIn Solutions is an international organisation which helps organisations to simplify business processes, improve performance and drive results through innovative SaaS business solutions. The company’s SaaS-based business systems include KeyedIn Projects, a strategy-led and execution-driven project management solution, KeyedIn Manufacturing Sign Edition and KeyedIn Manufacturing, a configurable Cloud ERP that drives operational excellence for manufacturers.
This is a position in the KeyedIn Solutions Integrations team with responsibilities for the design, development, and implementation of Integrations between Keyedin Solutions SaaS products and our customers 3rd party systems. KeyedIn develops and supports both standard and customer specific integrations using our integration platform. You will be working in a small distributed team managing and deploying integrations to customers globally.
- Full lifecycle development of integrations using KeyedIn’s standard integration platform
- UAT and Post implementation support
- Internal Integration Support and Guidance
- Data integration and workflow design
- Assure business and technical architecture of integration aligns with the customer’s functional requirements.
- Assure that implemented integrations are designed to minimize impact on post implementation support.
- Provide regular updates of project progress and outstanding issues to project stakeholders.
- Participate in the design and planning of client specific integration projects with KeyedIn’s implementation team. Providing technical integration guidance support to clients when appropriate.
- Advise on architectural strategies and best practice approaches.
- Develop integrations to specification and author supporting documentation for use by both the KeyedIn End User Support team and the client.
- Management and maintenance of existing integrations
- Work with security and quality teams to ensure best practices and standards are employed
- Experience of Enterprise Integration Platforms such as Jitterbit, Boomi, Informatica etc. Jitterbit experience would be particularly useful, but not essential.
- Strong technical knowledge of REST and SOAP Web Services, working with both JSON and XML.
- Experience of developing integrations with Salesforce, Intacct, JIRA and Quickbooks Online would be useful.
- Good understanding and experience of integration strategies, techniques, principles and practices
- Strong experience in all aspects of the software lifecycle including design and testing
- Ability to collaborate closely with peers, stakeholders and clients to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Plan for and work flexibly to deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills, including diagnosis of problem, recommendations for workarounds, and defect correction
- Experience of API Development, Java Script, Angular JS, jQuery, C#, and .Net would be of benefit.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year of commercial experience with SQL, ETL tools, and use of Web APIs.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly assess the requirements and capabilities of 3rd party systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proven pro-active, self-starter with the ability to work both as an individual and within a team to resolve issues
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
INTERESTED? Send your CV/resume today!
Posted 12 days ago