45000.00-60000.00 Annual Salary
- Management role
- Leading D&B firm
- Excellent salary and package
Do you aspire to work in a leading global design partner in a ‘hands on’ position as a Senior Interior Designer? A firm with over 900 architects, engineers, designers, construction specialists and more is seeking someone who understands the deeper complexities of the design process to join their team.
The team possess excessive experience in large scale, complex projects acting solely as architects. However, their aim is to begin to focus more on delivering construction for smaller turnkey projects. If you are seeking a role where you do not solely focus of ‘pitch design’ work, then this exciting opportunity is what you have been waiting for.
- Combine industry best practice and contemporary design flair.
- Generate a design response based not only on an external brief, but also a reflected floor plan, or
- Internal workplace strategy results, for example.
- Work proficiently on AutoCAD and Sketch-Up software.
- Communicate design with clarity.
- Work in a team and to strict deadlines.
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments to take part in the recruitment process. Call us on ######### if you require additional assistance.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Posted 13 days ago