Area Sales Manager - Carlisle | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Area Sales Manager - Agriculture
Carlisle, Cumbria, England
30000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
The Opportunity: To develop and drive area sales of premium brands through consultancy based, farm to farm sales. This role offers somebody with a unique blend of business & technical savvy to develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for the area to deliver annual budget objectives. You must enjoy spending time in the field (on farm and at agricultural shows/events) to understand customer problems with the aim of developing innovative solutions to add to the current product offering. This area covered is Cumbria.
Employer: A fast growing, innovative company with a strong brand awareness nationally for premium farm products and solutions.
- A good knowledge of livestock farming systems
- Hands on experience working with livestock
- The ability to present and sell to customers, prospects and existing channel partners
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to monitor and report on monthly sales performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to seek out new sales opportunities
Remuneration: A very competitive salary with OTE untapped commission plus vehicle & other benefits.