Graduate Software Design Engineer - Bromley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate Software Design Engineer
Bromley, Greater London, England
£30000 - £45000/annum Pension/parking
Permanent (Full time)
Embedded/Software/Design/Engineer/Kent/C/C /Bromley/Orpington/Sevenoaks/up to £45000 aae Graduate/Software Engineering/Immediate start/
Our client, a leader in its field enjoys an enviable reputation for quality and innovation. Due to ongoing product development and expansion, we are looking to hire a SOFTWARE DESIGN ENGINEER to join their established, friendly team.
The company is offering up to £45,000 to the right candidate, according to experience, free parking, pension and healthcare and the opportunity to join a highly successful business at an exciting time in its development.
What are your main responsibilities as a Software Design Engineer?
* Working in their Research & Development team, you will design and develop software solutions for embedded control systems
* Take full responsibility for the product lifecycle from initial concept through detailed design and development, to release for manufacture
* Provide technical support and updates for existing and new software designs
* Support the hardware team in bring-up, development and testing of prototype hardware designs
What do you need to be successful?
* Solid experience in C programming for embedded control systems
* Windows application development in C
* Possess the ability to demonstrate strong fault-finding and analytical skills
* Openness to gaining a wider understanding of processes to aid in the development of the control software
* Experience of CodeWarrior, MpLab, Crossworks or a similar IDE
* Experience of network protocols
* Possess a suitable degree qualification, HND or Industry Qualifications
* Have fantastic communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Be proactive and possess the ability to meet deadlines
* Working with the existing team of software and hardware engineers, with a high level of autonomy and responsibility for the development and future of their systems
There is a full job description available – please hit click and apply now to receive a quick response on your CV