Office Administrator- Part time 30 hours
Hardenhuish, Wiltshire, England
£20000 - £22000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently working with an innovative, family-run SME who are actively seeking a Part-Time Office Administrator to join their existing team based in Chippenham. Your role as an Office Administrator is to support the team with confidential administrative support.
* Drafting, issuing and filing employee paperwork
* Liaising with line managers regarding reviews
* Maintaining strict confidentiality regarding all conversations and documentation.
* Administering the recruitment process by monitoring the platforms, sifting candidates, posting job adverts, liaising with recruiters and booking interviews.
* Collating monthly variance reports
* Updating system with the Talent Team monthly purchase invoices and expenses.
* Positive can-do attitude
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
* Excellent organisational skills
* Hours: 30 hours - Split across Monday-Friday
* Salary of £20-£22k pro rata to 30 hours per week
* Employer Pension Contribution
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays ( and your birthday ) pro rata
* Linked in Learning
* BUPA Employee Assistance Programme