Samsung Channel Engagement Manager - Chertsey | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Samsung Channel Engagement Manager
Chertsey, Surrey, England
40000.0000 - 55000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a confident communicator with heaps of personality?
Do you have experience in both traditional and digital marketing?
Are you able to work well under pressure and work autonomously?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading brand.
A little bit about us…
We're a retail marketing agency specialising in driving growth in an ever-connected world. We combine the power of people, technology, and consumer insight to deliver moments that matter. You will be the connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
Our values create the Blue Square heartbeat and are the centre of everything we do.
- Excellence - we bring our best self-everyday
- Integrity - we always do the right thing
- Heart - we work & lead with heart
- Curious - we seek to understand, grow & develop
- Together - we grow & stand stronger
What does a typical day in this role look like?
* Working with the channel account team (Account Director and Account Manager) to plan and execute multiple product launches
* Executing quarterly promotional plans ensuring a high share of voice is achieved, through various touch points of the channel customer journey (TTL)
* Deliver brand, commercial and channel objectives (with specific focus on sell out) with our agencies and channel partners
* Collaboration on special projects and joint business plan initiatives, in conjunction with channels to drive longer term growth of SEUK channel performance
* Responsible for budgeting and managing spend within channels, as well as effective management of marketing accruals, which are associated with channel commercial terms contracts
* Responsible for ensuring internal marketing processes are being followed, prior to committing any spend
* Timely delivery of reports including quarterly marketing plans, execution compliance & budget reviews & analysis
* Analysing post-launch/campaign results ensuring learnings & recommendations are shaping future activities
* Tracking of competitor activities to ensure Samsung maintain strong SOV, execution leadership & unique points of difference across our channels
* Organise and attend weekly/monthly/quarterly marketing planning meetings with the channel partners where appropriate.
We'd love to meet someone with...
* Passion for mobile, technology and innovation
* 360 marketing experience, with a focus on digital (and clear understanding of digital marketing metrics)
* Experience of managing marketing budgets
* Ability to seek out and build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders in order to successfully deliver on key projects
* Must be able to multi-task and project manage large & sometimes complex activities
* Must be a team player with a can-do attitude & spirit
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong communicator with solid presentation skills
And last but not least… what's in it for you?!
* Working with a leading brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices
* Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.
Our commitment to you…
We understand that we are currently living and working in unprecedented times and that this may cause uncertainty. We want our applicants to know that we are committed to the recruitment and onboarding process for this and so the experience will be reflective of our culture of embracing change, agility in our processes and putting our people first. This means the hiring (and potentially onboarding) of this role will be completed entirely remotely. We will work with our candidates to make this process a smooth and accessible as possible. Thank you.
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.