Recruitment Resourcer - Salford - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Salford - This Area Only
£19000 - £23000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
I am looking for a professional and experienced Recruitment resourcer who can join our team based in Salford Quays.
This is a pivotal role within a successful and growing division. This is a support role to the Head of Managed Services. You will be a key member of the team who can work autonomously.
The job holder will be responsible for the delivery aspect of the service we provide to the clients. Its an essential part of the recruitment process that requires, attention to detail and keen eye and an honest attitude.
This is a flexible environment with a real appreciation for work life balance. You will be given a laptop and mobile phone and working from home or remotely can be given from time to time and where applicable. Its very much a family orientated environment where we all look after and support each other. We are a team.
* Advertising Jobs in local area through use of Social Media, local press and job boards.
* Calling, profiling, qualifying and helping candidates find temporary and permanent work.
* Ensuring all admin, compliance and paperwork is collated, checked, authorised and inputted on the system.
* working with large numbers of candidates across different job roles and sites.
* Occasional site visit and client interaction alongside the Account Manager.
* Organising, confirming and checking all interviews, inductions, starts and leavers.
* Be an integral part of the team. Equal with work ethic and with reward.
* Building talent pools for clients and in postcodes across the North West and nationwide.
* Training and learning the Account Management role in order to progress your role and career with us.
* Being mobile if required to visit client sites.
* Drive to learn, grow and progress your career.
* We are looking for an individual who is reliable and honest.
* You will need to show some experience in a similar delivery role.
* You will need to be able to work in a fast pace and busy environment at times.
* You will need initiative and intelligence to be able to think outside the box when searching for available candidates.
* You will need to be presentable, communicate fully in English and be IT literate, in particular with Excel and Word.
* You need to be success driven be able to have fun and have a winning mentality.
* You will need a sense of humor, a strong back bone and be at times ready when the going gets tough.
* You need to be flexible with you time especially in evenings and weekends on an ad hoc basis but this can be infrequent.
If this is of interest please send me a brief profile of your experience, background and achievements and feel free to tell me why you think this job is for you. I want to hear about you and what you think makes you an ideal candidate and our next team member