Part-time Year 2 Teacher - September 2019
£110.00 - £180 per day
Year 2 Class Teacher - Part-time
Due to a number of high cover requirements for Teacher's within Barnsley Primary schools, we are seeking talented KS1 Teacher's looking to support on a temporary part-time basis from September 2019. You will be initially based within Y2, and must therefore have knowledge and experience of the KS1 SATs curriculum.If you are looking for your next temporary role and enjoy working across a number of 'Good' schools then this may be the role for you:
- Thrives on daily challenges that teaching brings?
- Has prior experience in delivering lessons to meet the KS1 curriculum?
- Demonstrate and consistently deliver 'Good' teaching?
- Has high expectations of every child enabling them to make exceptional progress?
- Has excellent organisational and communication skills?
- Shares our vision for providing an outstanding education for the children in our care?
- Holds Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or is a newly qualified teacher (NQT)?
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Competitive daily rates of up to £180
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN, Autism Awareness and access to free courses
- Work flexibility; part-time and full-time roles available
- Rewards scheme; £100 to refer a friend for YOU and your friend!
- A dedicated consultant who will work for you and support all your needs
- Interview support
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please contact Katie on the Barnsley Primary Branch on ######### for more information.
Please note that Teaching Personnel has various other teaching roles across Barnsley, Doncaster and North Sheffield, so if this is not the right role for you, then do get in touch to find out more.
Posted 14 days ago