Health Care Assistant - Chester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Health Care Assistant
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
9.0500 - 13.2000
Permanent (Full time)
Health Care Assistants required for ongoing contracts around the Chester. Are you an experienced Health Care Assistant looking for a new challenge? Want to work for quality Care Providers? Want further training and career development opportunities? We have a range of roles and shifts available for hard-working, reliable individuals with a caring and supportive nature.
Health Care Assistant - Candidate profile
- 6 months experience within a care setting
- Caring, supportive nature
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and hard working
- Moving and Lifting certificate within last 12 months
Health Care Assistant - What we offer
- Excellent pay rates: £ - £ per hour + Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible shift patterns
- Short term or long-term work
- Excellent working environment
- Supportive team
- Training and progression opportunities
Health Care Additions - Why work with us?
- Our goal is to be an employer of choice offering the very best service to our people
- Fresh modern perspective to health and social care recruitment
- Our part of our team
- Standard benefits include: Weekly pay, holiday pay, incentives, and rewards
- We give back
- We care
- We’re ambitious
we’re looking for reliable, hardworking Health Care Assistant to join us on our mission to be the employer of choice within health and Social Care so if you want to work for a company that will truly value you and work as hard as you do then hit apply and we will be in touch!