Nursery Support Slough - Slough - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nursery Support Slough
Slough - This Area Only
£74 - £100/day
Unspecified (Full time)
Empowering Learning are looking to recruit qualified Nursery Nurses to work within Private Nurseries and Primary Schools in Slough, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will hold a Level 2,3 qualification or above and you will be confident, conscientious, reliable and trustworthy.
- To act as a keyworker for a small group of children
- To care for each child's individual needs
- To prepare and carry out daily and weekly programs of activities to enable and promote the maximum potential of each child
- To follow the EYFS, KS1 curriculum
- To maintain a stimulating, safe environment with attractive displays of children's works
- To co-operate in partnersip with parents for the mutual benefit of the child
- To attend monthly room reviews and share new ideas, professional practices with colleagues and record the same
- To carry out other duties as may be required
You will be required to have:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 (strong Level 2 candidates will be considered also)
- Experience working with children 0-5 years
- Understand children's needs and behaviour
- Able to form appropriate relationships with children, colleagues and parents
- Good communication skills
What's in It for you as a Nursery Support Staff
* £74 - 100 per day depending on experience
* Your own dedicated consultant
* A variety of daily and short/long term positions to suit your needs
* Slough location
For more information or to apply for this role, please send your CV to Joanna at Empowering Learning