Catering Assistant - Witney | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Witney, Oxfordshire, England
£8.72 - £15.00/hour
Contract (Full time)
HR GO are looking for Cleaners to work for a well-established cleint in Witney
he roles and responsibilities for the Catering Assistant will be varied and will include, but not be limited to:
· To provide an excellent food and beverage service with product knowledge and passion for what is being served.
· To provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements, working to exceed these wherever possible.
· To demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working.
· Provide point of contact for customer enquiries, dealing with these through to a successful outcome.
· Take responsibility for hospitality service, ensuring that the service is delivered and maintained in line with company 'best practice' and current Health & Safety legislation.
· Be responsible for encouraging use of the common meeting areas in order to maximise sales.
· To clean, fill and maintain vending machines, watercoolers and other equipment where required.
· Assist with setting up meeting rooms and clearing down wherever required.
· Help to prepare hospitality for meetings and other events as required. 10. Deliver hospitality to meeting and other areas within the building as required.
Benefits: overtime and weekend rates
Apply today to get the opportunity while is still available! TEXT ABBT TO (phone number removed)