Birmingham, West Midlands, England
£8.21 - 11.88 per hour + enhancements
Female Care Assistant
Do you have a kind, compassionate nature? Searching for a more rewarding role?
We are currently seeking caring, supportive and dedicated female Care Assistants to join our great team in the Moseley, Birmingham area to support a gentleman with a Spinal Cord Injury. All we ask is that you are flexible to work the below shifts and have excellent communication skills
Experience is not essential as we provide all training and support to include a 3-day paid Induction Course at our Head Office in Telford, Shropshire.
- Pay : Up to £11.88 per hour days and up to £58.05 sleep night (plus enhancements)
- Location : Moseley, Birmingham
- Hours : Full time, permanent*
- Shifts : 10:00 to 23:00 (days) and 23:00 to 10:00 (sleep nights) - Successful candidates will be required to work 2 x 24hr shifts starting at 10.00am - Applicants must be flexible to work all shifts on a rota basis
- Must have use of own vehicle
- Free DBS**
- Paid Training
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care**
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers**
- Employee referral bonus scheme**
ICCM is a national specialist provider of complex care for adults and children with profound disabilities who choose to live in their own homes. Our approach is simple, we work in partnership with clients and commissioning services to provide bespoke packages of care.
We have an experienced nursing and management team who train and support staff, assist our clients and manage the on-going requirements of care packages.
Our in-house training course ensures that staff are trained to the highest standard by qualified and experienced trainers in all aspects of care provision.
For further information, please call######### or the direct Recruitment line on#########
*Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 and is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure.
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 45 days ago