Domiciliary Care Assistant - St. Georges | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Domiciliary Care Assistant
St. Georges, North Somerset, England
£10 - £12/hour
Temporary (Full time)
We are now recruiting for Domiciliary Care Assistants to work as a Double up team (2:1) on our Palliative and End of life rounds covering North Somerset.
Shift patterns are – // – and staff are required to work every other weekend. Your availability will be required during the interview process.
During each shift time there are allocated times for our individual Service Users and this is based on the care requirements they desire. They can be 30 minutes, 45 minutes, and 60 minutes calls.
As Domiciliary Care Assistant, your duties will involve:
· Working closely together as a Double up Team
· Assisting with all Manual Handling requirements
· Supporting and assisting with all personal care requirements
· Charting or taking notes for others to review
· Providing companionship and supportive listening
· Observing/reporting any changes in the health or status of the client
· Preparing meals and feeding clients
· Responding to emergency situations
· Prompting and administering medication
For this Care Assistant job role our requirements from you are:
· A FULL UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
· Positive attitude towards individuals and colleagues
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
· Kind and caring nature with a passion to help others
The benefits you will receive working for Network Healthcare are:
· Block Paid £ per hour weekly and £ per hour weekends
· Great rates of pay and time and a half paid on bank holidays
· Weekly or monthly pay
· Mileage paid at 25p per mile
· Opportunity to gain a FREE NVQ
· FREE in-house training program
· FREE uniform
· WEEKLY Covid testing
For this role experience is NOT required as we will arrange full training in Palliative Care and Shadow Shifts with our Team Leaders, however the desire to work in Healthcare is essential.
We are a dedicated and passionate team of staff who provide all aspects of healthcare to individuals 2-1 within their own homes. We cover the whole of North Somerset on our Palliative Domiciliary rounds, such as Weston-Super-Mare, Pill, Portishead, Clapton and Gordano, Sandford, Wrington, Winscombe, Nailsea, Backwell, Clevedon and all surrounding areas.
Please click apply today