Sales Executive - Aberbargoed | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Aberbargoed, Caerphilly , Wales
£21000 - £23000 per annum
I have an exciting opportunity for a fast growing and international shipping company. They are looking for a sales professional to manage territories in the South Wales area to drive new business, targeting SME's along with management of existing accounts.
Are you an experienced sales professional with a telesales and field sales background? If yes, then this is the role for you!
- Present and sell company services to existing and potential clients.
- Gain new business via appointments such as face to face/sales calls.
- Follow up on all new leads and referrals.
- Establish and maintain existing client and potential client relationships,
- Upselling products and services to existing clients.
- Accurate record keeping and time management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and skill requirement:
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and delivery presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You'll have experience in outbound telesales and closing deals on the phone as well as face to face
- Strong IT skills, being competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- An understanding of e-commerce, freight, logistics would be advantageous.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to existing and potential customers.
- Work requires travel to existing and potential customers. A Full UK driver's license is essential.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Previous sales experience is required, although industry experience not necessary as full training will be given.
Work laptop and mobile phone will be provided. Commission is offered and can be discussed with at point of interview.