Administrator - Leicester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Administrator (Deployment Centre)
Hours: Shifted between 8am- 6pm Monday - Friday plus occasional Saturday's.
Location: Narborough, Leicester
Full Time and Permanent
A leading and rapidly expanding group who have benefitted from a string of successive achievements and impressive accolades, including 42 award wins in the last three years alone.
They are one of the UK's fastest growing and leading automotive glazing companies where innovation is at the heart of their business
As an Area Deployment Centre Administrator (Scheduling Administrator), you will be responsible for the smooth running of the technicians' day, which will include completing all administrative tasks, liaising with the technicians and customers, making sure the day to day schedule is running as planned.
Your duties will include:
- Administration duties to support the Deployment Centre Supervisor
- Strategic planning for the technicians
- Provide help and support to customers via telephone and email
- Ensure the efficient running of the network scheduling system
- Maintaining effective communication with customers, Technicians and the Deployment Centre Supervisor
- Liaise closely through clear and timely communication with external customers, technicians and field management
- Any other ad-hoc duties requested or advised by management
The Successful Applicant:
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ideally call handling experience, administration or face to face customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- Happy to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised
- Proficient IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both face-to face and via the telephone
- Able to demonstrate a good level of planning and organising own workload
- Ideally previous administration experience but this is not essential
If you feel you have the right experience and enthusiasm to be part of this award winning company, please apply today or call for more information.