Recruitment Business Partner - Avonmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruitment Business Partner - UK Wide - Sanderson Solutions
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
Permanent (Full time)
Business: Sanderson Solutions
Role: Recruitment Business Partner
Location: Flexible / UK Wide
Reports To: Account Manager or Clients Services Director, Solutions
Company Head Office: Clifton Bristol
The Recruitment Business Partner is a customer facing role where you will exceed customer expectations through the delivery of specifically designed recruitment solutions.
You will be the clients 'go to' contact for all recruitment activity, acting as a trusted advisor and providing strategic guidance to your customers. As well owning relationships with key hiring managers and stakeholders, you will be responsible for driving the end to end recruitment process and coordinating activity to ensure that the service is effectively delivered.
Being fully embedded within your customer, as a Business Partner you will proactively engage with customer stakeholders, using your recruitment process expertise to successfully guide and drive the talent strategy.
This will include recommending approaches, promoting best practice processes whilst leading discussions to overcome potential challenges such as talent availability or market expectations. They will also identify opportunities to increase scope of service on the account and make process improvements.
- The RBP is responsible for the day to day management of the customer requirements working closely with and co-ordinating multi-disciplined Support and Delivery Teams.
- Analyse recruitment data to support the continuous evolution of the service whilst effectively delivering a robust end to end recruitment process.
- Monitoring the onboarding of new starters and ensuring experience is positive across both candidate and hiring manger communities.
- Continuously deliver excellent service levels to the customer in accordance with the agreed SLAs/KPIs .
- Organising comprehensive requirement briefs with hiring managers, providing market insights and guidance to effectively influence route to market, ultimately securing the best available talent for the customer.
- In conjunction with the allocated Delivery Teams deploy an effective attraction & selection strategy for each customer requirement.
- Use of relationship and customer understanding to maximising direct attraction sourcing activity, reducing the number of 3rd party agency placements.
- Swift process facilitation driving efficiencies and conflict resolution.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Client Services Director to identify the opportunity for service expansion and alternatives sourcing techniques.
- Support implementation of strategic initiatives across customer accounts, delivering continuous value to create true value form the solutions deployed.
- Proactive and effective communication & information sharing to the Client Services team at all times .
- Building and maintaining effective customer relationships with key HR stakeholders, hiring managers and senior management .
- Proactively engaging customers across all stakeholder levels, working as a strategic talent partner guiding customers through the end to end recruitment process.
- Building effective relationships with our Support, Delivery Teams and internal stakeholders in support of delivering operational excellence to the customer.
- Tracking leavers from the customer who are in a position to procure services from the wider group in their new organisation and create opportunities through your extended network.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced challenging environment, effectively managing peaks of demand across multi-disciplined team, with in an RPO or MSP solution.
- Track record of managing complex, high-profile recruitment strategies across multiple requirements.
- Experience of influencing and enhancing recruitment processes to improve service delivery.
- Ability to analyse and use Market intelligence and subject matter expertise of recruitment practices and employment trends.
- Experience of co-ordinating multi-disciplined support and delivery teams ensuring continued service delivery whilst delivering a level of operational efficiency.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand the customers organisation and resourcing strategies.
- Deep subject matter expertise in recruitment practices including sourcing strategies, recruitment models and best practice recruitment.
Who we are:
Established 40 years ago, we offer industry expertise in recruitment, solutions, consulting and executive search. The cornerstone of our business is our partnership approach. It's what brings together our four divisions, and what sets us apart.
We're all about human interactions and lasting relationships. We're flexible, agile and creative. We're collaborative - working together to understand and support each other - and our clients.
Sanderson Solutions provides RPO, MSP and Project RPO services across a wide range of industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Technology, Retail and Consumer, Government and Defence, Professional Services and many more. We help our clients to hire the high-quality people who develop quickly, care more and stay longer!
Please get in touch with Hassan Lenga-Kroma at Sanderson for more information on or email