Senior Hardware Engineer - IoT, PCB, C
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
£50k - 70k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Hardware Engineer
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Principal Electronic Design Engineer new opportunity in Leicester , to join one of the UK's market leader within the Oil & Gas, Health & Safety Advanced Seamless Technology are seeking a Principal Electronics Design Engineer to join an exciting new project on a permanent basis.
The successful Principal Electronics Design Engineer will likely be degree qualified or above in Electronic Engineering and have proven managerial and leadership skills, preferably in a relevant market sector. You will provide a technical interface between the Company and the Customer, delivering a product which is technically compliant to the requirements of the customer within their prescribed lead time and budget.
- Educated to relevant electronic degree level
- 5+ years industry experience
- Strong Electronics Design (Analogue & Digital)
- Extensive experience in PCB Design and Schematic Capture
- Strong skills in Embedded Software, C, C++
- IoT Technologies and project expereince
- Strong organisational skills
If you're a Senior Harwdare Engineer and you would like to apply for this exciting role, please apply with your up to date CV or call######### for further information.
Posted 38 days ago