Recruitment Executive - Felixstowe | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Felixstowe, Suffolk, England
£20000 - £25000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Welcome to Bryco Recruitment LTD
We are a privately owned small independent Recruitment agency looking to recruit a Recruitment Executive to work along side the team and support the temps desk operationally.
We are a well established business, recruiting across the UK, both for temporary and permanent positions. Our office operates a very busy temps desk, we have a strong presence locally and are known for offering outstanding customer service to our clients. We have a broad mix of clients ranging from transport/haulage,warehousing, supply chain and logistics. We also provide permanent staff within administration, custom clearance, freight forwarding and compliance. This is a tough role which is sales driven, we need a confident reliable person who understands the industry and can bring new ideas to the table.
* Recruiting candidates – dealing with registrations, paperwork and all legislation and compliance
* Targeted on both sales and meetings secured along with building new client lists
* Dealing with clients and their booking requirements, these can fluctuate daily
* Booking candidates for work day to day
* Maintaining working relationships with existing clients
* Able to use an online CRM system for bookings and importing candidate information, updating it daily.
* Providing a superb service to both candidates and clients – building strong and lasting client relationships
* Managing candidates : attendance, sickness and no shows
* Ensure all of our customers receive over and above with regards to service
We are looking for a strong individual all-round with a passion for recruitment and a hunger to find the right candidates to fit our list of impressive clients.
* Strong IT skills, including an understanding of e-shot campaigns and website updating.
* Sales and target driven Individual
* Exceptional telephone manner
* Reliable ( you may need to open up the office occasionally)
* Understanding of job boards, social media including professional platforms
* Positive work ethic
* Recruitment background preferred.
* Understanding of the transport/warehouse industry preferred