Reception Teaching Assistant - Harrow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Reception Teaching Assistant
Harrow, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
This will be a full time position starting in September 2021 that will last the full academic year. The successful applicant will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm. The daily rate for this role will be £75-£85 per day dependent on school budget and experience.
The Primary School is a happy, diverse and thriving setting with lots of exciting things going on. They are an ambitious school encouraging high aspirations for children and staff. They are an inclusive, safe and learning-focused setting who work closely with parents and carers to ensure pupils are developing intellectually, socially and emotionally.
For this Reception Teaching Assistant role you must:
- Be a creative and engaging practitioner
- Have previous experience working in a school or nursery setting
- Good behaviour management strategies
- Speech and Language experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The school is located in Harrow The school is easily accessible via public transport and also have parking available for anyone who wishes to drive.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Reception Teaching Assistant role in Harrow JN ######### Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Mohammed at Tradewind on / /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.