Finance Assistant - Andover | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Andover, Hampshire, England
17000.0000 - 20000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
CMA Recruitment Group is working with a large and growing company who require an up and coming Accounts Assistant to join their team. This entry level position will be ideal for a school, college or university leaver looking to kick start their career in an accountancy and finance setting. This exciting and newly created role will be based in Newbury, Berkshire.
What will the role involve?
- Assisting the Finance Manager with daily tasks;
- Interacting with a number of different teams within the business;
- Working alongside industry experts;
- Learning the accounting function from accounts payable to management accounts.
- Either a school, college or university leaver however, 1-2 years' experience is fine;
- Friendly and personable;
- Highly driven to learn new tasks and progress;
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Additional benefits and information:
- Competitive starting salary;
- Annual bonus scheme;
- Company pension scheme;
- Free onsite parking;
- Study support towards professional qualifications.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.