Electrical Service Engineer - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electrical Service Engineer
Leeds - This Area Only
£35000/annum + work away allowance
Permanent (Full time)
Questech Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Service Engineer to work for a large manufacturing company located in the Bradford area.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Understanding and experience of fault diagnoses on packaging machines covering electrical, electronic, and mechanical disciplines
* Work on a range of PLC and Motion control systems
* Work away from home for extended periods
* Conduct machinery checkout and trials
* Customer acceptance trials
* Product development assistance.
* Installation and commissioning of the full range equipment.
* Promoting sales of spare parts, upgrades, new and pre-owned machines.
* Carrying out training programs and promoting training.
* Giving feedback information from customers and competitive equipment
* Undertake any other duties appropriate to your skill levels from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
* International Sites
* 5 GCSEs grade C or above or equivalent.
* HNC/D or equivalent in a technical discipline, (electrical or electronic) or equivalent experience.
Substantial experience in roles such as electrical or electronic technician, field service repair of machinery, maintenance repair, or related occupations. Familiarity with machine and electrical parts, components and assembly is essential. Experience interfacing with customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
* The successful candidate will:
* Be able to fault diagnostics using PLC logic.
* Be able to control situations whilst providing a high standard of customer service
* Have excellent electrical/mechanical technical skills.
* Be able to read blueprints and schematics.
* Will be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and Outlook
* Will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a commitment to serving others.
* Have a history of working to deadlines and meeting business objectives.
* Have a flexible approach to work.
If you have the skills required and are looking for a new opportunity then apply with your CV and one of our consultants will give you a call