KS1 Teacher - Hounslow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hounslow, Greater London, England
32157.0000 - 42624.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Start Date: September 2021
Location: Ealing, West London
Working Arrangement: Permanent
Salary: Main scale Range pt 1-6
Reed Education are working with a Primary School based out in Ealing who are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 1 Teacher to deliver the curriculum to Year 1 or 2, depending on your level of comfort with the classes.
The school is a two-form school located in the heart of Ealing with a large site and plenty of opportunities for outdoor learning. The school has been rated as “Good” during their previous Ofsted and are looking for staff in their strive towards Outstanding.
The school can offer you:
- A positive, caring ethos and working environment where staff are highly valued and high quality professional development is a priority for all.
- A school where communication is key, everyone is listened to and professional trust is part of the ethos.
- An environment where staff wellbeing, mental health and a healthy work-life balance is taken seriously and is part of the whole school development plan.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive families.
- A committed, friendly, welcoming, and established staff team.
- Excellent support from the senior leadership team and governing body.
The school are seeking a candidate who:
- Is an excellent teacher with successful experience of teaching, who loves working with Key Stage 1 students and inspires them to become independent learners.
- Is a great team player who can work successfully in collaboration with others and contribute towards the school ethos and its school improvement activities.
- Is ambitious and prepared to invest time in their own professional development so that they can become and remain an outstanding teacher.
- Can make a significant contribution to the wider life of the School.
- Is outstanding, enthusiastic, forward thinking teacher, able to enthuse and motivate others.
- Has the highest expectations for all pupils, to ensure they reach their full potential.
- Is committed to high standards of teaching, learning and classroom management.
- Is innovative and creative in delivering an extremely positive, stimulating and enabling learning environment.
- Is able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children.
If you feel this could be your next step in your teaching career, please apply today and submit your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.