Customer Support Advisor - Sheffield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Support Advisor
Permanent (Full time)
ORONA's activities are focused on the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance, and modernization of lifts, escalators, moving ramps and walkways. Operating in 100 countries , we have 250,000 lifts worldwide using our technology. With 2 manufacturing plants Orona is Number 1 in Europe in terms of complete lift production capacity.
We are looking for a Customer Support Assistant to join our Sheffield Office reporting to the Business Support Manager. This position plays a key role within the call centre and responsibilities will include:
* Receive and input accurate data onto the Service Management System
* Receive breakdown calls from customers and effectively communicate information to Field Engineers.
* Ensure communication with customers is maintained until Engineers have rectified the problem
* Create accurate service visit reports from details provided by field operatives
You will have demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced environment where personal time management and ability to work to operational deadlines is key. You will be confident at building effective relationships and demonstrate good communication, organizational and IT skills.
We strive to be a great place to work and to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals.
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Access to Eye Test vouchers
* Awards given for long term company service
* Competitive company sick pay scheme
* Access to company recruitment referral scheme
* Life assurance