Mobility Managed Services - London | Zoek UK | 01bc45
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mobility Managed Services, SM, P&O
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep tax technical, people and legal expertise, while providing the critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. With clients ranging from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses, the work we do is diverse.
Hear from Ed Stacey, Tax People Leader about what a career in Tax could mean for you - from development, to our culture, to what we value in our people when building our team.
PwC has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Manager to join our Mobility Managed Services (MMS) team.
Our MMS team supports clients with a broad range of Mobility Services. The team provides clients with a flexible, scalable solution to manage their globally mobile workforce, providing professional and expert mobility and HR services. Day to day we provide ‘on-demand mobility resources’ to work in collaboration with clients’ in-house teams.
As Senior Manager in our team you will lead a portfolio of clients and ensure the team supports them throughout the international move lifecycle, ensuring the successful delivery of services to our clients. You will provide the strategic business partner role to your clients, sharing market insights, new propositions and keeping your clients up to date with latest developments in the GM world.
In addition to managing your portfolio of Mobility Managed Services clients, you will also work closely alongside colleagues in our International Mobility Effectiveness team to help our clients transform their mobility programmes. You will be responsible for leading a variety of projects on new and existing clients, bringing in the specialist skills and experience as needed from across the team and wider GM within PwC.
As Senior Manager you play an important part in the team; leading the Mobility Managed Services aspects on RFPs, delivering presentations to new and existing clients and developing new thought leadership and ways of working to support the growth and success of our team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead your client teams and the ongoing client relationship to ensure that we deliver a seamless end-to-end service for our clients - their GM/HR teams and mobile employees.
- Provide strategic pre-move planning support to clients and employees as they look to mobilise key talent, including coordination of advice for moves into new locations where needed
- Use the PwC network to ensure you’re bringing in the right specialist teams for individual move cases where appropriate and to support with projects
- Provide strategic direction to Senior client stakeholders on your Mobility Managed Services accounts and partner with our clients to drive top level mobility decisions
- Lead and oversee the delivery of Mobility Managed Services to mobile employees and the business, provide top level technical sign off for complex or ambiguous matters throughout the move cycle - . pre-move policy decisions, cost projections, assignment compensation reviews, consulting on policy exceptions etc.
- Act as a point of escalation for client, service or contract queries
- Oversee other vendor relationships within PwC or via external vendors (. relocation, healthcare, payroll, immigration)
- Build strategic business relationships with external mobility vendors and leverage these for the benefit of wider Mobility Managed Services offerings, including sharing market insights and thought leadership with the team
- Support ongoing development of technology to support our clients, our business model and ambitious growth plans
- Work closely with our Global Impact Centre to align services and delivery, share learnings and contribute to the growth of the Global Mobility Managed Services business
- Identify on-sale opportunities and following leads to increase revenues from the existing clients
- Lead transition of new clients with support from Manager and Senior Associate on the engagement
- Actively work on increased visibility of Mobility Managed Services internally as well as externally via social media campaigns and profile in the external market
- Facilitate and deliver presentations and training at National and International tax academies and other courses as required
Skills we are looking for:
- Subject matter expertise including practical knowledge of Global Mobility issues and trends and proven ability to consult with clients
- Experience of working with a wide range of people in a commercial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be agile, consultative, creative, curious and client-centric
- Confidence in leading others through ambiguity and working collaboratively to develop new ideas
- Strong project management and time management, including the proven ability to independently prioritise work and multi-task. The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts
- Strong relationship management skills including the proven ability to quickly build strong personal networks with clients and peers
- A demonstrated ability to train, coach and develop others
We currently have an expanding client portfolio with many opportunities in the pipeline, so this is a great time to join a growing and ambitious team. The role will require you to work closely with numerous stakeholders across PwC and with other external vendors in a fast-paced environment. Strong organisational skills and the ability to lead and manage teams are key.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: ######
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have ‘The Deal’.
Find out more about our firmwide Employee Value Proposition: ######
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.