HGV Class 1/ C+E Driver. Permanent - Kingston upon Hull | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HGV Class 1/ C+E Driver. Permanent position Hull - £30k
Kingston upon Hull, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our Client, a successful and growing transport, warehouse, distribution and groupage company are looking for a number of experience Class 1/ C+E drivers in Hull.
We are looking experienced HGV Class 1 (C+E) Drivers for a great opportunity, doing nights out and on occasion, weekend work. A high level of customer service is a must and you will always follow legal compliance. The candidate will be working with different types of trailers, sometimes with full loads and sometimes multi drop, so experience in these are important.
The perfect candidate will need:
* Valid Driving License (Category C+E, C)
* Driver CPC qualification and Digital Tachograph Card
* The candidate will be helpful, friendly, respectful and hardworking.
* Have a good level of customer service skills.
* Drive in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring you respect all parking, speed and road signage.
* Work safely within the Health and safety guidelines, and ensure all correct vehicle checks are completed before starting work.
* Work within all legal parameters of drivers hours and working time directive legislation, being fully compliant with tachograph and break requirements.
* You will be working on a salary of £30,000.
* Nights out allowance.
* Overtime & weekend pay.
* A contributory pension scheme.
* 30 days annual leave (inc. Statutory Holidays).
* Provision of CPC training
* Paid medicals for drivers aged 45 and over when your current licence is due for renewal
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30, per year
To apply for this role, please contact Chloe Batty on (phone number removed) and send your CV