Cover Supervisor - Scunthorpe | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, England
£75 - £90/day
Temporary (Full time)
Salary: £75 to £90 per day*
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education Hull is currently looking to appoint several experienced Cover Supervisors for our client schools in North Lincolnshire.
Our client schools offer environments where staff and students are supported, challenged, and celebrated so they can strive to be the best they can be. They ensure that all their students achieve the highest possible academic, social and emotional goals by providing a stimulating learning experience.
This role would suit someone who has previously worked as a Cover Supervisor, or has worked with secondary aged pupils within a different setting, such as a sports club or drama club. We are also interested in receiving applications from candidates who have delivered workshops within secondary schools and can quickly engage with students.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
· Delivering pre-planned lessons independently during the class teacher’s absence
· Ensuring that the children are always in a safe learning environment
· Providing 1:1 and small group support within the classroom
· Ensuring pupils are learning and developing
· Managing any behavioural challenges within the classroom
· Being flexible and adaptable
To apply you must have:
· The right to work in the UK
· An Enhanced Child Only DBS certificate registered on the Update Service, or be willing to apply for one with GSL Education
· Recent experience working with secondary age pupils and a passion for working in the education sector
GSL Education Hull offers:
· Competitive rates of pay from £75 to £90 per day*
· Direct links to local schools
· Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs
· Commitment to quality and safeguarding
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Kerry Fowler or Bekkie Barker at GSL Education Hull as soon as possible and submit your CV via the application link. Please visit (url removed) to apply online