Cover Supervisor - Wallasey
£9.5 - £10.5 per hour
Cover Supervisor Wallasey
- Position: Cover Supervisor
- Location: Wallasey, Wirral
- Start: Imminently
- Full time and part time
- Hours: 8:30am - 3:15pm
- Pay rate: £57 - £65
- No experience required
Want to gain experience in secondary schools in Wallasey?
Have a passion for helping children and young adults?
If so, Teaching Personnel want to hear from you ASAP!
Teaching Personnel are looking to urgently recruit Cover Supervisors for the Wallasey area of the Wirral.
Even though this position is a flexible contact, you can be of comfort knowing that Teaching Personnel will be continuously working behind the scenes sourcing you your new exciting role; however these roles can turn into a permanent contract, should the school love you! The is the perfect opportunity to gain invaluable experience within secondary schools, especially if you want to go into Teaching or wanting to become a Teaching Assistant.
What is a cover supervisor?
- To supervise work that has been set in accordance with the school policy.
- To manage the behaviour of students whilst they are undertaking the work to ensure a constructive environment in accordance with the school's Behaviour
- To respond to any questions from students about process and procedures.
Working for Teaching Personnel you will benefit from:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Interview preparation
- Continuous support from your Personal Recruitment Consultant
To register an interest or to apply, please send an up to date CV to Craig Malley at Teaching Personnel:
Posted 14 days ago