Sous Chef - Windermere | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Windermere, Cumbria, England
32000.0000 - 33000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Sous Chef****£ 32,640 +Service Charge (£4,800) ****Accommodation Provided
Excellent Career Path on Offer
My client’s hotel is a stunning property near Maidenhead. They are looking for a Sous Chef who takes great pride in delivering the extraordinary dining experience.
As Sous Chef you will support the Executive Head Chef with to ensure that all food preparation and dishes are made to the standard laid out by the Company.
Duties and responsibilities of a Sous Chef
- To take ownership & communicate to the Head Chef during service for timing and progress of all dishes.
- To show ownership and be responsible for the Kitchen operation in the absence of the Head Chef.
- To assist with the training, induction, and development of the kitchen brigade.
- To control wastage and to help maintain food costs.
- To be confident in ensuring that in the preparation and presentation of food, the highest standards are always maintained.
- To assist as directed with the operation of various sections within the Kitchen; and
- To work towards and ensure a positive relationship exists between the Restaurant and the Kitchen, focusing on respect and teamwork.
If you find the buzz of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please apply now.