Experienced Social Worker
Bracknell Forest, Berkshire
Up to £31 per hour
Experienced Social Worker needed for Bracknell Forest Council, £31 ltd an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months (chance of extension)
Hours per week - 37
Pay rate - £31 ltd an hour
To work as part of the Family Placement Team. Primarily undertaking Special Guardianship and connected person assessments. These assessments will often need to be completed in tight timeframes. There may be a requirement to undertake other responsibilities as part of the team such as supervising social worker, duty, private fostering assessment and family finding.
*Experience within Fostering
*Qualified Social Worker
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on######### or email me your CV - #########
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week.
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Posted 18 days ago