£8.21 per hour
About Us Our client has been a leader in the industry for over 25 years. The company was formed in 1992 to design, and manufacture specialist PPE for a variety of industries. The company now specialises in manufacturing high performance helmets for Emergency services, Military, Marine,Sports whilst still serving its original markets of industrial, mining and forestry.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, with free onsite parking available.
Job Location: Chadderton Rates: £8.21 of Work: Monday to Friday or Work: 08:30 to the role
We are looking for Assembly Operatives to work in our small friendly team. The main purpose of the job will be to assemble the various parts of protective masks.
- Able to work accurately, showing care and attention Palletising products
- Complete units to order
- Testing of finished product
- General Warehouse/Production duties
What we need from you
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to multi task and prioritise tasks.
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive.
- Be willing to ask for help when needed.
- Be a strong team player.
- Ability to, an experience of working towards standard operating procedures is essential
- High levels of accuracy is essential
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Follow us on Facebook @xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
- We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.
Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit www.xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.
Posted 11 days ago