Qualified Chef - Burnley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Burnley, Lancashire, England
9.5000 - 16.5000
Temporary (Full time)
Meridian Health are recruiting for a Qualified Chef to work in a busy hospital in Burnley
This is a temporary role starting immediately, however this could lead to a permanent role in future.
Various shifts are available, hours tend to come within 6am and - shifts are generally 8 hours long.
Hourly rate starts at £ with weekend enhancements
To be considered you need to hold a NVQ level 2/3 in Professional Cookery or the City & Guilds equivalent
- Cooking from fresh
- Must be able to work weekends
- Cooking to a daily menu changing throughout the week
- Cooking for upwards of 2000 people per day
- Cooking for dietary requirements & to show a good knowledge of allergens
- To work within a team of chefs within a very busy kitchen
- To be able to work under pressure to time deadlines
If you are interested please apply online