Project Manager - Avonmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
35000.0000 - 50000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
£35,000 - £50,000
My client is a software company based in Central Bristol who due to growth are now looking for an additional Project Manager to join their team!
You will be using agile development methodologies and will be working on a variety of software, web and app projects.
- Running and managing a portfolio of projects
- Ensuring client and in-house teams work together smoothly
- Confident planning and management of tight schedules and budgets using agile methodologies
- Managing budget, scope, schedule for projects
- Identifying, creating and managing Risk Registers and Issue Logs
- Managing Change Requests identified during Project deliveries
- Balancing resource planning across multiple projects
- Regular status reporting and communication with projects stakeholders
- Strong financial focus on delivering benefits for both the customer and the company
- Supporting the Sales team with bids, tenders and presentations
- Great people skills; a friendly, professional manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally a minimum 2 year's experience of project managing complex and diverse software, web and app projects of varying sizes/budgets
- A strong technical knowledge and passion for technology, with an engineering or computer science degree
- The ability to talk to clients in their own language as well as understand the detail from the development team
- Experience working with agile/SCRUM methodology