OFFICE MANAGER - Corby | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Corby, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are seeking a confident, dedicated, and enthusiastic Office Manager to join our UK Telematics Installation scheduling team. We are looking for an organised and experienced office manager with a friendly and outgoing personality with a positive attitude that can work with both our clients and engineers to ensure seamless operations.
It would be beneficial but not essential to have a background within the engineer booking industry but experience of running a service company office is essential.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the office. We are looking for someone who genuinely cares about keeping an office shipshape, tidy and efficient. It is essential to have good computer skills, Microsoft Office etc., and a calm personality when you are dealing in customer services. You will, for example, be arranging for engineer scheduling with booking software, daily delivery of equipment to site and booking in customer jobs, essentially running the office for a national company with a dedicated team. We are in effect a technology company so software, 21st century practices and organisation are key to smooth running.
You will be based in the office full-time. The hours are am to pm with half hour for lunch.
Duties will include:
Running the diary:
- Scheduling engineers, booking subcontractors, and allocating jobs.
- Arranging the diary and re-organising jobs if cancelled or no access. Including rearranging materials.
- Taking emergency calls and prioritising essential works.
- Managing our cancellation list, this is a list of jobs which can be booked in at short notice, so to have the materials ready when needed.
- Organising materials, making sure the materials are ordered and ready to be picked up or are being delivered on time to the right place. Staying in touch with clients to ensure the equipment are ready. Staying in touch with the guys on site and rebooking appointments or organising more materials if required.
- Arranging access to logistics sites and business premises.
Quoting for jobs:
- Understanding job codes and pricing to ensure the correct price is given to the customer liaising with the operations manager.
- You will need to liaise on the phone on a daily basis with customer’s, colleagues, and suppliers. Therefore, you should have a calm, confident and friendly telephone manner.
- Ensuring that the engineers have everything they need on site, and finding out how they are progressing to ensure that we are able to liaise with the next appointment to let them know whether we will be early or late.
- The guys will keep you updated with progress on site and if any additional materials are needed.
- Emails, social media, and website enquiries need to be monitored and replied to. Dealing with enquiries and customer issues. Day to day running of jobs. Requesting feedback from clients. Keeping the owner updated on the progress of jobs.
- Updating social media, using agreed blogs, updates with pictures, humorous posts and informative posts.
- Dedicated and enthusiastic attitude
- Engineer scheduling software skills.
- Problem solver with an ability to keep calm under pressure
- Strong organisation and ability to prioritise your own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate with experience of working on workflow systems and CRM’s
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous,
- Experience in the vehicle installation sector would be advantageous but not essential.
- Monday-Friday working hours
- Good rates of pay
- Career progression available