Social Worker/RMN Band 5/6/7 | Zoek
Social Worker/RMN Band 5/6/7
£20.00 - £30.00 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Social Worker/RMN Band 5/6/7 Worcestershire £20 £30 per hour
We are recruiting for experienced social workers and / or RMNs to work as a mental health practictioner for a number of different roles across Worcestershire.
In this role as a successful candidate you will have experience within community mental health team and caseload management is essential. You must have experience of CPA/care coordination roles, therapeutic interventions, managing a complex caseload and undertaking comprehensive assessment of needs and care planning and risk management. You will work as part of a team adopt MDT approach to care delivery. Our client will consider duty only or clinic only roles for those without significant care coordination experience in order to free up time for care coordinators.
As a Social Worker/RMN you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay dependent on experience
- Training Opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Long contract
- Be an innovative thinker and be able to form effective relationships.
- Provide the opportunity for a forward thinking and experienced individual to develop and implement safe, sound and supportive services that embrace the provision of holistic care.
- Have previous experience working in a mental health role.
As a Social Worker/RMN you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligble to work in the UK
- Social work qualified
- Experienced with mental health experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New Faster Pay service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that arent available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- Find your own job bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #########
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Posted 30 days ago