East Grinstead, West Sussex
£15500 - £22000 per annum + FTE
Do you want to work in a larger than life, independent setting in the heart of East Grinstead?
Do you want to work in a team that is fun and friendly and dedicated to making the setting an enjoyable environment for staff, parents and children alike?
Do you want to offer the children in the setting outdoor, creative and playbased learning?
If you answered yes then this is the job for you!
A bright, modern and welcoming nursery in the heart of East Grinstead, West Sussex is looking to employ a passionate nursery nurse on a Parttime (3 days a week), permanent basis from August 2019. This nursery is a large independent setting that proudly works as a team, the setting currently supports over 100 children across 4 rooms. The setting welcomes children from 6months to Preschool age. The settings are recognised for being Ofsted Outstanding and hugely popular in the local area. The setting is an eco/healthy school and embraces forest school and outdoor learning. This is a lovely opportunity for a qualified nursery nurse that loves creative and interactive learning and is looking for a supportive role within a well established early years setting.
- Accessible Public transport links
- Onsite parking
- Free and regular CPD and training
- Incredible Salary best in the vicinity
- Brilliant resources and spacious rooms/grounds
- Supportive team and senior leadership
- Career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Early years or childcare Qualification (level 2 or above)
- Relevant early years experience (Must be able to provide references)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive activities for your room
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please dont hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a threestage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
Posted 11 days ago