Amazon Warehouse Associate - Stamford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Amazon Warehouse Associate
Stamford, Lincolnshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job ID: 210058526
EUK5 United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for a motivated Full Time Warehouse Operative.
£ per hour for day time shifts.
£ per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime between £ and £ per hour
Fixed Term Contract - 12 Weeks
40 Hours, Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
We have a range of full time, part time day or night shifts. Shift availability may vary.
Amazon Fulfillment Centre, (EUK5) Phase Two, Kingston Park, Flaxley Road, Peterborough PE2 9EN, United Kingdom
You can start your online application by clicking 'I Agree' below now or alternatively call to speak to a member of our recruitment team or email and we will contact you back.
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon's recruitment process, please contact us to discuss on or by email at
Why work for Amazon?
- Join one of the world's best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it’s like to be a Fulfillment Associate within an Amazon Fulfillment Centre
The responsibilities of an Amazon Associate: - Receiving, checking and sorting the full range of Amazon’s products entering the warehouse
- Picking, packing and shipping customer orders
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Standing and walking for long periods
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight<sp