Winchester, Hampshire, England
competitive salary plus benefits
BMI Sarum Road Hospital in Winchester is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Housekeeping Lead to join their team of staff in the Hotel Services Department department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern which will include shift work.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Good Communication skills essential.
- Expereince in a similar role is required.
Duties of this role include:
- Ensuring the cleaning and servicing of all hospital areas (clinical and non-clinical, including Theatre) to the required BMI standards and in line with BMI procedures
- Ensure room set up policies and procedures are adhered to
- To undertake audits and cleaning assessments as required by policy and complete action plans as necessary
- Ensuring any duties required of the housekeeping department are undertaken
- Check and sign off daily task sheets and submit to management as required
- Ensure staff meet room clean target times and set timed parameters for cleaning of general areas
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
For this position BMI Healthcare offers a maximum salary of up to £21,450 per annum alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Posted 14 days ago