Recruitment Associate - Daventry | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England
20000.0000 - 23000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you enthusiastic? Self-motivated? A real 'people person'?
A career in Recruitment could be the right one for you!
Plus One Personnel is an award-winning recruitment consultancy with numerous 5-star Google reviews and a dedicated team who are driven to deliver an exemplary recruitment service to both our candidates and clients. Our office is based in Banbury, and we recruit primarily across the Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and surrounding areas. We passionately work to our four core values: Customer Satisfaction, Professionalism, Integrity, and Intensity. Our business is growing, and we have experienced an increased demand for our services over the past few months. We are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and dynamic Recruitment Associate to join our growing recruitment team. Our ideal candidate will have experience working within a customer service or sales role with some exposure working to targets in some form. You will be someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy building relationships with people.
In return, you will receive honest, realistic and motivational management and training from experienced Managers, as well as generous and transparent commission structure, and career plans that are credible and achievable. You will work for a business who encourage flexible working and who thrive on the camaraderie of a close-knit team with a great sense of humour!
In addition, our business offers an excellent employment package inclusive of 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension scheme and access to perkbox, where you can receive hundreds of freebies, offers and discounts.
Please note: We are looking to work 2 days from the office (Banbury) and the other days can be flexible, including the option to work remotely from home.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company's customers receive an excellent recruitment service, by filling permanent and temporary job vacancies to designated KPI's/objectives.
- Contributing to the company's sales revenue by hitting personal financial and activity objectives.
- Conducting business development activities to ensure a constant pipeline of sales opportunities and building a network of engaged clients, both new and existing.
- Working with Line Manager to produce business plans to include; maintenance and growth of sales pipelines, management of existing clients and all other sales and marketing activity to ensure that company and desk targets are hit.
- Ensuring that all channels are fully utilised for candidate resourcing, including (but not limited to) social media channels, job boards, CRM/databases, Linkedin etc.
- Registering jobseekers/prospect candidates by way of interview, either face to face, video call or telephone.
- Dealing with any customer complaints, issues or problems to a win-win, customer-first mentality. Escalating issues to a Line Manager where necessary.
- Ensuring that Terms of Business are issued to customers and any alterations are agreed with Line Manager prior to work commencing.
- Ensuring that customers are credit checked by a Line Manager and that terms are agreed prior to work commencing.
- Ensuring that the CRM is fully updated and that all Agreed Terms, Registration Forms, Right to Work documentation, References and any other legal documents are collected and stored in line with company procedures.
- Building an awareness & working knowledge of general recruitment legislation and any changes that will affect the company/industry.
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced at working in a customer-facing sales or customer service role (or similar), with some exposure to working to targets.
- Educated to at least A Level standard.
- Excellent communication skills with a very good overall standard of both written and verbal English language.
- Good administrative and organisational skills.
- Good all-round IT skills on Windows & PC software.
- UK driving license & own transport
If you would like to have a discrete and confidential conversation about a career with Plus One Personnel, please apply at your earliest convenience or call Joanna Middleton on .