Band 5 Mental Health Occupational Therapist - PE27 5BB
Cambridgeshire - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Pulse now have the new opportunity for a band 5 Occupational Therapist who specialises in Mental Health, to work within a well-established NHS trust based in Huntingdonshire. The post is available to start immediately offering full time hours, for an initial 3-month period with opportunity to extend.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, innovative and caring Occupational Therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health.
Other pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £15 - £20 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Discharge planning
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Independently manage own caseload
- Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
- Daily payroll
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 20 days ago