Vehicle Technician - Norton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Norton, Worcestershire, England
£28000/annum Overtime Rates, Pension, Holiday
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a UK’s leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist located throughout the UK. And they are now recruiting for a Car Mechanic / Vehicle Technician based at their Worcester Site.
The sucessful Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic must have Dealership, Garage or Fleet experience and must be Level 2/3 Qualified.
Here’s the role:
You will be a vital part of our Mechanics Team, dealing with a range of diagnostic, electrical and mechanical issues. Working in the Workshop, the role requires the following:
* Undertake diagnostic checks including electrical fault finding
* Complete mechanical checks and inspections in line with customer requirements
* Undertake all necessary mechanical repairs to required standards
* Complete relevant EV training and repairs in line with current legislation
* Competent in completing vehicle four-wheel alignment
* Fit and balance tyres where required
* Replacement of authorised components where appropriate
* Carry out vehicle servicing in line with schedules
* Resetting of vehicle service indicators
* Complete vehicle service history/updating online platforms
* Notification to management of any additional work required
* Follow Company processes at all times
* Able to pass IMI Level qualifications eg ATA Service Technician
* Working within a team to meet department targets and deadlines
Here’s what we require:
* A full and valid UK Driving Licence
* A NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or previous Vehicle Technician diagnostic experience with an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
* An honest and diligent approach to work
* Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
The company currently has another Permanent position for a Vehicle Technician based at their Gloucester Site. If you would like to apply for either of these roles please contact Chris @ HP4 Recruitment.
If this role is of interest to you please send your CV to Chris Fenwick at HP4 Recruitment as requested