Customer Service Advisor - Fraud - 6-month FTC
Tyne and Wear - This Area Only
Contract (Full time)
As a Barclays Customer Service Advisor - Fraud, you’ll be an expert on the front line, making sure our customers, and their money are safe in our hands. With your expertise behind them, our customers can be sure that they can do what they want to do, every day, with confidence. You will build trusting, lasting relationships with them, and we’ll help you to build your best career within Barclays, with the flexibility to work in a way, that will suit your life.
The hours for this role are between 7am and 11pm Monday - Sunday, the salary is £21750 per annum.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
• Putting yourself in our customer’s shoes to be able to understand how everyday products and services can help them now and in the future
• Using your time efficiently, adhering to personal work patterns and schedules to meet customer demand
• Being proactive and engaging, assisting customers with their essential everyday needs, providing every day banking solutions where appropriate
• Accurately complete administration activities such as updating customer records and building customer contact information
What we’re looking for:
• Proven Customer Service experience
• A genuine interest in the customer
• Experience in using friendly and caring communication skills to build and strengthen relationships with the customers
• The initiative to resolve customer queries and complaints, using pre-defined escalation points where necessary
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience of dealing with complex customer queries and complaints
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of operating in a customer-facing or telephony role where service is paramount
• Proven ability to meet performance standards
Where will you be working?
With over 1,700 employees, our Flagship Site, Doxford Park, offers many facilities including a discounted gym, the convenience of an ATM and even a Personal Banker who visits regularly to assist all employees with their banking.