Finance Analyst - Guildford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Guildford, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
Ellis Knight are excited to be working with a dynamic International IT company that is looking for a Finance Analyst to support the Sales or Services division, together with monthly reporting duties. The role plays a key part to the business.
This role is based from the Godalming office although you will only be required to work from the office 1 or 2 days a week, the rest can be done remotely.
- Preparing monthly management Information for the Group
- Ownership and development of complex reporting tools using advanced excel to consolidate, analyse and report on financial data coming from multiple finance and IT systems.
- Working with business owners to collating and consolidate regular forecast updates on business performance, together with updating a full financial re-forecast every month
- Submission of group results to our head office via Hyperion system
- Working closely with departmental heads to populate budget information and consolidating the data
- Providing ad-hoc analysis to divisional heads
- Ensuring consistency of data and reporting between multiple financial systems and off-line reporting; including multi-currency.
- Liaise with Finance Business Partnering team and addressing any queries and meeting deadlines
- Reporting system currently used is Hyperion
- Each entity uses NetSuite so would expect the individual to gain experience in running reports, create new reports, drill data to further investigate information
- Various data is pulled into excel from which several reports are created to be circulated to senior members
Key skills required:
- Experience on multiple finance systems, ideally Hyperion & NetSuite, preferably on reporting
- Strong IT Skills with advanced Microsoft Excel
- Reasonable financial knowledge (. AAT / Part Qual). Be able to understand a basic P&L, Balance Sheet & Cashflow Statement and the basics of double entry.
- Able to reconcile system reports to any other submission reports
- Must be able to work under pressure at times
- Meet company deadlines
- Be able to double check data and investigate anomalies
- Must be of high calibre with high level of accuracy and attention to detail