Senior Land Manager
Other company benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Land Manager to join an ambitious and growing Regional Housebuilder based in Reigate. Our client undertake a variety of developments large out of town sites / town centre sites / premium sites all within roughly 1 hour of Reigate so would be looking for an individual who is familiar with the local area and has experience of working for a Residential Developer in a similar role, completing a range of land deals.
Our client have around 5 sites under construction and another 5 lined up with planning permission and have clear growth plan in place so now want to bring on board a senior level Land Manager to supplement the existing team of 3 Land Managers and help facilitate the increase in developments needed to hit the growth targets. This represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to take the next step in their career and join an expanding company that can offer genuine scope for career progression.
Senior Land Manager**Position Requirements**
- Degree educated in a Construction / Property field
- Proven track record of successfully making land deals
- Working for either a Residential Developer or high profile investor
- Strong network of contacts within land agency
- Good level of familiarity with the local area
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full UK Driving License
Senior Land Manager**Position Remuneration**
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package to be discussed
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 24 days ago