This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Location: Leicester / Remote
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
The role involves developing easy to use and intuitive end user applications based on the Amazon Web Services platform modules.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Understand and accurately implement requirements for new sensor integrations.
- Write code consuming REST and WebSocket APIs.
- Create configuration files for the back-end architecture, and extend it where necessary.
- Participate in Agile stand-up and code review.
- Adhere to coding and version control standards.
You will have experience in:
- , (Desirable)
- Rest API usage
- SQL relational databases
- Object-oriented application design
The following experience is desirable:
- REST API design
- NoSQL databases (. MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Serverless cloud application architecture
- IoT-based communication (. AWS IoT Core, Azure IoT)
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us